I love to grill outside….I love to grill inside…….I love to grill Sam I am. Okay, maybe that doesn’t really rhyme, but you get the idea, I love to grill. Grilling is one of those things that can get a home cooked meal on the table in minutes….depending on what you are grilling. Plus I think the flavors are heightened when grilled. Asparagus on the grill….yummy! Shrimp on the grill….yummy! Lobster tails on the grill….yummy!
I really think you could take this recipe and dump it all in the crock pot for the day as an easy crock pot meal as well. I used boneless chicken breasts instead of the thighs in the bone and I will say that the chicken was a little dry. So unless you like dry chicken, you may want to use chicken meat on the bone.
The source of this recipe is at Allrecipes.com
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger root
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika (optional)
- 5 pounds skinless chicken thighs
- Whisk together the soy sauce, brown sugar, water, garlic, onion, ginger, black pepper, oregano, red pepper flakes, cayenne pepper, and paprika in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Add the chicken thighs, and toss to evenly coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and marinate the chicken in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove the chicken thighs from the marinade. Discard the remaining marinade. Grill the chicken thighs on the preheated grill until cooked through, about 15 minutes per side.
To Joyful, Simplified Living,
MS. Simplicity, also known as Melissa Schmalenberger operates her business as I Did it with MS. Simplicity. She is a Professional Organizer based out of Fargo, ND and her website can be found at http://www.ididit-fargo.com/ .
• Interested in starting your own Professional Organizing business, visit http://www.mssimplicity.com/ to learn about how Melissa can help you!
• Need to contact MS. Simplicity privately, you can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org .
• MS. Simplicity offers monthly classes, click here to find out the latest offerings!
• For daily organizing tips find the MS. Simplicity fan page here.